End of Course Reflection Start Assignment
- Review the course syllabus and select at least 3 different assignments for the reflection.
- Identify resources associated with each assignment including (but not limited to): the course syllabus, the course readings, course assignments, discussion board prompts/posts, and any feedback from the professor and peers to support to identify at least 3 different assignments completed in class.
- Using the assignments and resources, write a two to three-page course reflection that addresses the following for each assignment:
- This assignment is worth 20 points
- The reflection should be two to three pages and clearly reflects the students learning over the course of the semester
- For each selected assignment the student should address each of the four questions and refer to resources associated with each assignment.
- APA should be used for citations and a reference page should be included.