I have attached the Assignment with the articles.
Write a synthesized literature review using the three articles from Unit 4. The literature review should be approximately 3–4 pages in length, not including the title page or reference page. Your total page length, then, should be 5–6 pages.
Assignment Introduction and Directions:
Review the articles you obtained in Unit 4 for the annotated bibliography and use your research question to guide the development of the literature review. Your review of the literature should include:
- An introduction that starts with the general topic and shows how you derived the focused topic as the result of the perceived problem/research question or intended intervention.
- An explanation of why the focused topic is important to you.
- A body that seeks to answer the research question with synthesized information gained from the articles as you connect themes and give conclusions about your research question.
- A conclusion that summarizes your information and reflects a gap in the existing literature that you intend to fill.
- A title page including the title, your name, and the university name. Each page of the literature review, including the title page, should have a page number to the far right. Refer to the APA sample paper in the Readings under Web Resources.
- The reference page will be your final page of the document. Use correct APA formatting for the three references.