Imagine this scenario:
The CEO and CIO have accepted your recommendations for implementing an enterprise EDMS for Hollywood Organic Co-op’s 5 locations. They have requested that you develop a business requirements document (BRD) that details the requirements and design for an enterprise EDMS.
Write a 3- to 4-page BRD that addresses creating a new EDMS to store and track all of Hollywood Organic Co-op’s e-documents. In your BRD:
- Identify at least 5 types of e-documents and other content that can be created (e.g., letters, spreadsheets, reports, or paper images).
- For each type of e-document, provide an example e-document that may exist within Hollywood Organic Co-op.
- Identify which content items are considered PII.
- Define the key personnel within Hollywood Organic Co-op who require access to the data within the EDMS.
- Describe appropriate logical access controls for the EDMS based on the roles within the organization that require access to each type of e-document.
Construct this assignment as a bulleted list, document table, or other method of your choice in a Microsoft Word document. A narrative or formal paper is not required.
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.