Informative Report: DraftOverview
- Choose a familiar household appliance (such as a vacuum cleaner, toaster, or hair dryer).
- Write a 1–2 page mechanism description (written in your own words) telling an audience of fifth graders in a science class on how the appliance works.
The document must include:
- At least one graphic.
- A logical spatial order.
- Citations of any sources and graphics if taken from a source.
In your document, you should:
- Ensure the document is clear and brief.
- Exercise logic in your design, including the placement of headers and graphics.
- Use appropriate language for the audience and purpose.
- Follow the steps identified in the textbook.
- Make sure to include a summary for your informative report. You may wish to refer to your Week 5 Discussion post to review your thoughts regarding best practices for a summary in an informative report.
- Cite sources, including any graphics.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link
Please see attached Demo File