Revise and re-write: Revision of Final Paper Draft
Please check the “Guidelines for Final Paper Peer-Review” and see if there is any missing points. Add and correct it for the final version for the paper. Hope you can help me out with a better paper. Thanks.
Here are some suggestions and things that I need to change for this paper:
– Had very little information on the actual research paper; should start by describing the paper first, then going into the article and how it relates to and uses the paper.
– Did not really go into detail at all about the experimental set up
– It is very hard to distinguish when it is talking about the article vs talking about the paper
– Got that most of the experts int he article are not enthused about the pet mouth microbiome sequencing
– For the reference, need to include your primary and media article, right now there is only 1 thing being referenced in your reference
– It was very confusing because you said that Jack Harris wrote your media article but in the article headline the author is identified as David Lazarus. Your connection between the article and the paper is somewhat weak and it made the beginning of your review confusing