Select a publicly traded company to research. Evaluate its human resource (HR) and business strategy, HR department job positions, and ways it markets its company regarding human capital. The following are some of the company websites that provide this information:
In addition, refer to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics website, which identifies detailed roles for HRM personnel and offers you some insight into HRM positions.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Explain how you would ensure the HR strategy is in alignment with the business strategy of your selected company.
- Provide a detailed description of the HR Department job positions and associated responsibilities.
- Determine which HR job positions you would prefer and explain why.
- Analyze how the selected company can establish HRM strategies to improve competitive advantages.
- Propose three ways your selected company can increase diversity and remain competitive in the industry.
- Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.